Saturday, September 18, 2010

My new Facebook page

I am in the process of developing a new Facebook page for business contacts. My page is Writer Jo Ann Mathews in Brunswick County, N.C. It's rather long, but it says what I do. It covers a lot of bases. I write for three area publications: The Sun News daily newspaper and Coastal Business Life magazine, both out of Myrtle Beach, S.C., and South Brunswick Magazine out of Leland, N.C.

I know the area, and I know Brunswick County, so anyone with questions about the politics, beaches, restaurants, events, attractions, stores, and any other facet of the County can contact me. If I can't readily provide the information, I can find someone who can.

I've interviewed politicians, the movers and shakers, the average residents, transplanted residents and those in-between. I love writing about Brunswick and Horry counties, and I love what I'm doing. Come and visit me at Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment